In this privacy statement, “Personal Information” has the same meaning as in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cth).
KDC Accounting is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
We collect information about you from various sources including:
- You personally – by way of interview, paperwork provided, telephone conversation, or email,
- your family,
- Your business colleagues,
- The Australian Taxation Office or other Government Agencies,
- Investment institutions such as banks, share registries and related.
Your personal information collected from these sources will be used by KDC Accounting to:
- Prepare and lodge Income Tax Return,
- Prepare and lodge Financial Statements,
- Prepare and lodge Activity Statements,
- Prepare and lodge Fringe Benefits tax returns,
- Prepare and lodge other compliance documents as requested and authorised by you,
- Offer business development services,
- Assist in your wealth management and retirement planning,
- Provide you with advice about your business or compliance obligations, such as when there have been legislative changes affecting your circumstances, and
- provide you with access to and information about a range of current and future services that we may offer
KDC Accounting may use your personal information and disclose it to external service providers to whom we have contracted out functions such as external and third party education or training, and technical service providers but this information will be general in nature and not identify you personally unless we seek your express permission to do so.
You have the right to access any personal information which KDC Accounting holds about you, subject to the exceptions in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). You may also request the correction of information that is inaccurate. You can do this by contacting the office by telephone (02 6296 3733), by email (admin@KDCaccounting.com.au) or at our physical location (Level 1, 16 Dundas Court Phillip ACT 2606).