Payment at KDC Accounting
Our firm will always have our fee ready for you when you review and sign-off on your Income Tax Return or other Documents for Lodgement (Business Activity Statements etc.).
Payment is due 7 days from the date of receipt of correlating invoice. Please note lodgement of returns and other documents will be deferred until payment is received, this means if you are entitled to a refund you will not receive it until completed.
If paying in the office:
Payment can be made by way of:
- Cash, cheque, credit card, or EFTPOS. All staff members are authorised to receive payments on accounts and will issue you with a receipt on the spot.
If not paying in the office:
Payment can be made by way of:
- Direct Deposit into our St George Bank Account – Using the details on the payment slip at the bottom of the invoice, (please include your name in the description so it can be allocated correctly), or By calling the office and getting Bank Account details.
- Payments by Credit Card – Using the payment slip at the bottom of your invoice and returning it to the office or contacting us to pay over the phone.
- Payment using one of our Fee Funding services – We have facility that provides clients with the option of choosing the convenience of paying our professional fees and disbursements over monthly instalments instead of paying in one lump sum with no penalties or additional costs for early pay out. We also have services that can direct debit from your bank account or credit card once your refund, (if you are entitled to one), has been paid to you.
Our Fee Funding Services
- 12 Month Plan – Suitable for clients with multiple job items a year (BAS, IAS etc.)
Our 12 month payment plan which usually commences in July totals all fees for the year and splits into weekly / fortnightly / monthly payments (depending on your preference). If you are interested in this option, please let us know so we can set you up next July.
- EziDebit – Suitable for all clients
You can fill in an EziDebit form, found below or with staff in the office, and we can debit your bank account once your tax refund has been received.
- FeePay and SmartFee – Suitable for all clients with an ABN
These are external funding providers that lend you the money to pay our fees, and you repay this facility off over the next few months. There is some interest payable, but it is competitive, and tax deductible. The other benefits are:
- You nominate the term (3, 6, 9, or 12 months), and repayment frequency (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly)
- There are none of the usual finance application dramas (e.g. providing financial information, payslips, bank statements for the last 3 months etc.)
- We get paid on time (which helps keep our fees down)
- You have the cash flow assistance to make it as easy as possible for you to pay our fees
- It frees up cash flow for other commitments
- We complete the application form for you
- It is automatically approved on our recommendation
KDC Accounting Fee Funding Forms
EziDebit Form – EziDebit application form
Please Contact our office for FeePay and SmartFee Applications