KDC Accounting is pleased to be partnering with Receipt Bank and have outlined below some exciting changes to our bookkeeping and tax compliance services.
Receipt Bank allows you to submit your bookkeeping documents to KDC Accounting on the go by taking photos on a mobile app, through emailing or by scanning to drag and drop. Watch this one minute explainer video
to get an overview.
Please read the following information regarding Receipt Bank and we will be in touch with the next steps to go ahead with the platform. Alternatively, let us know you are ready to proceed now and a KDC team member will be in touch to discuss the next steps of your Receipt Bank Implementation
Why should you use Receipt Bank as part of your record keeping process?
– No more chasing you for documents
– No more lost paperwork
– Expense management: no more missing out on unclaimed expenses
– Compliance: Audit proofing your business in the case of an ATO audit
– Digitally stored documents in an easily searchable online archive
– Timely data flow enabling real time insights into your business from KDC Accounting
– No longer having to photocopy or even keep your thermal receipts
What are the security implications?
Receipt Bank supports two-factor-authentication (2FA). 2FA is entirely opt-in, available to every user. All you will need is a security code from an auth-app such as Google Authenticator, Authy, or Microsoft Authenticator. This added layer of authentication means that your data is even more secure.
For an extensive overview of how Receipt Bank store data, please refer to the “Data” and “Security and Data” section of the Receipt Bank Terms and Conditions.
Additional Security Information is available below:
– Receipt Bank use 256-bit SSL security code (same as most banks around the world). However, as usual, the stronger your password, the better.
– At Receipt Bank they use Amazon Web Services (AWS) as our cloud computing platform. We have two instances: one for live servers, based in the UK and another one, based on a different geographical location (Frankfurt) to ensure the availability of data during an incident. Both are hosted in AWS Europe.
– The data is encrypted in transmission today.
– Receipt Bank will store items for a minimum of 10 years. However, you may wish to download them as PDF or CSV from Receipt Bank if you want to have an additional copy.
-Receipt Bank are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified as part of their commitment to data security and process excellence.
We look forward to working with you in Receipt Bank where you are us will benefit from this new technology.